Saturday, March 15, 2014

WHAT GOD HAS FOR YOU....BABY IS FOR YOU

I was watching Steve Harvey today (yes, I really was) and Mr. Harvey said to a guest something like: "Dr. Phil has a show that can handle........" 

I thought, wow! most folk don't plug or shout out their "competition"; but it came to me (noticing Mr. Harvey's spiritual development), he was not worried or threatened about Dr' Phil's show, his success or a
chievements; he was confident in the fact that what God has for Dr. Phil is Dr. Phil's and what God has for Mr. Harvey is Mr. Harvey's.

So you see, there is no need not to support, compliment or recognize others for their achievements and/ or success because of your own insecurities or even lack of faith ( I won't even get into how THAT blocks your blessings); instead, sincerely be someones biggest fan and/or loudest cheerleader, because what God has for you............baby is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment