Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Spinning All By Myself

So, I was having a "moment" (thinking way too much) and of course my thoughts trickled into all else that was wrong. Y'all know how that goes, it's a domino effect, start on one topic and now there is a list of woe is me....and this and that,  and they said they did, I have no blah blah blah!


So while talking to my dear friend about the emotions, through my loud snots and tears, he said Kellz, stop it! (and went on to much dialog with me)but what stuck was: Kellz, you are "SPINNING"  (all by yourself) God is shaping you (again), He is the potter and you are the clay!




And I was indeed spinning and by myself!!I had now become the clay and potter! And it was not working for me.




Visually, I could see a glob of clay on a wheel, no shape, no form, at times cold and sticky.
The wheel starts moving and the clay is spinning WITHOUT the hands of the "creator / potter", the clay begins to move but quite sloppy and clay is slinging everywhere, trying hard to align it's mess with the wheels rotation and find its own shape and to no avail-still a mess.




But when the hands of the creator touches the clay and begins to hold and mold, the clay begins to take shape, and control over of the clay is now and finally in the hands of the creator.




So, with that conversation I took away: Kellz, stop spinning, relax into this new shape you are being molded into, stop resisting the repairs. It's ok to be broken and then put back together; and when things are repaired they are repaired even stronger so they will not break again, well, at least the same way.






Stop spinning - all by yourself.






Be well in your mind, body, and spirit



No comments:

Post a Comment