Saturday, March 15, 2014

THE WHISPER I PASS ON TO YOU

So I have been stressed and depressed here and there for the last few months, it is what it is, I am nobody's wonder and not exempt yes we have rough and tight days, weeks, and months in this house too. I deal with real life issues, death, money, people, aches, pains. y'all pray for me I am not there yet when everyday is a great big smile and worry free..but nonetheless I remain in "motion" (I will explain the importance of "motion" in another blog post) and a woman of great faith.

So for the last two nights, while sleep (good and sleep y'all) I heard: "meditate on it day and night" and the whisper just kept repeating it.

So, you know when you wake up you are trying to separate yourself from the dream realm to reality?? Yeah, that was me.

Well the scripture is Joshua 1:8 and the message was just that..despite all that is going on with you (Your Name Here), meditate on it (the Book of the Law) day and night. And the scripture goes on to say be careful.....then you will.... I encourage you to read Joshua 1:8.

And to you, I pass on the whisper....

"Keep this Book of the Law always on your lips; meditate on it day and night, so that you may BE CAREFUL to do everything written in it. THEN YOU WILL be prosperous and successful."

Be Well in your mind, body and spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment